Sunday, August 25, 2013

Walden Pond

Welcome to Walden Pond.
(caution: photo heavy because we are trigger happy)



    

    

    

Don't mind us!

Antler alters.
 Our lovely friend and fellow adventurer Kayte.



“A lake is a landscape's most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own nature.”
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden



Quintessential!



 leaf edits

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived."
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden


  











 This place is a haven and I can think of no better day.








“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” 
-Henry David Thoreau, Walden

No comments:

Post a Comment